Skip to main content

guns and rumors of guns

So this past weekend my brothers went camping with my dad. They stayed in little efficiency cabins. It was a really nice park called Little Sioux. On Friday us girls went out to join them so we could shoot some guns and have a little cookout. It was a great time. Our family is big on guns and of course gun safety. I have to say I was pretty good. lol just patting myself on the back for a minute. I think the one thing I wasn't able to do were the clay disks and the shot gun. My brother on the other hand hit one right after another. Here is a few photos showing our family fun.

 for some reason we thought it would be funny to give the boys the little guns
 my dad had this one custom made
 

 It was sooooooo cold out.
 this is my moms gun.. it was my favorite
 always wear eye protection and ear plugs
 I'd say I could get the job done ;)

 I got up way to early and with not enough sleep my hair looks lovely.. lol
 

I had so much fun shooting at this target... I got center on my first try
 my brother


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...