Skip to main content

clockwise

im not a person who writes happiness well. this is my feeble attempt. throughout everything in life i have made my own plans, trampled on anything God put before me and chose to try and make my own path. Time and time again I would fall scrape my knees and keep crawling in all the dirt and grime. I would suffer thanks to my own stubborness. I always fought and argued, I kept telling Him (God) that i knew so much better than He. I have hurt Him time and time again and STILL He chose to pursue me. He chose not to give up as so many others have.
One day I woke up and scolded myself. The guilt kept eating me. I will live for Him the rest of my days. Even if it means letting go of things that seem the hardest. Even when people dont understand my decisions and why.. in the end it will be better for me and those people.
Jesus i just want to thank you for all You have done in my life, what You are doing, and what You will do in my life. Thank You for the blessings You have given me. The peace You have let me experience.. I know there is noone like You. May everything I do glorify You. Amen


I know I still have a LONG ways to go, but the journey is the best part. I know it wont always be easy and I'm gonna have to work really hard. I also know its completely worth it..
Thank You for one of the best nights in my life..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...