Skip to main content

oooo the truth

Andy Rooney said on '60 Minutes': 'I don't think being a minority makes you a victim of anything exceptnumbers. The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory arethings like the United Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black EntertainmentTelevision, and Miss Black America. Try to have things like the UnitedCaucasian College Fund, Cloud Magazine, White Entertainment Television, orMiss White America ; and see what happens...Jesse Jackson will be knockingdown your door. Guns do not make you a killer. Ithink killing makes you a killer. You can kill someone with a baseball bator a car, but no one is trying to ban you from driving to the ball game. I believe they are called theBoy Scouts for a reason, which is why there are no girls allowed. Girlsbelong in the Girl Scouts! ARE YOU LISTENING MARTHA BURKE ? I think that if you feel homosexuality is wrong, it is not a phobia, it is an opinion. I have the right 'NOT' to be tolerant of others because they are different,weird, or tick me off. When 70% of the people who get arrested are black, in cities where 70% of the population is black, that is not racialprofiling; it is the Law of Probability. I believe that if you are selling me a milkshake, a pack of cigarettes, anewspaper or a hotel room, you must do it in English! As a matter of fact, if you want to be an American citizen, you should have to speak English! My father and grandfather didn't die in vain so you can leave the countriesyou were born in to come over and disrespect ours. I think the police should have every right to shoot you if you threaten them after they tell you to stop. If you can't understand the word 'freeze' or 'stop' inEnglish, see the above lines..I don't think just because you were not born in this country, you arequalified for any special loanprograms, government sponsored bank loans or tax breaks, etc., so you can open a hotel, coffee shop,trinket store, or any other business. We did not go to the aid of certain foreign countries and risk our lives inwars to defend their freedoms, so that decades later they could come over here and tell us our constitutionis a living document; and open to theirinterpretations. I don't hate the rich I don't pity the poor I know pro wrestling is fake, but so are movies andtelevision. That doesn't stop you from watchingthem. I think Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and continueto make more. If it ticks you off, go and invent the next operating system that's better,and put your name on the building. It doesn't take a whole village to raise a child right, but it does take a parent to stand up to the kid; and smack their little behinds when necessary, and say 'NO!' I think tattoos and piercings are fine if you want them, but please don'tpretend they are a political statement. And, please, stay home until that new lip ring heals. I don't want to look at your ugly infected mouth as you serve me Frenchfries! I am sick of 'Political Correctness.' I know a lot of black people, and not a single one of them was born inAfrica so how can they be 'African-Americans'? Besides, Africa is a continent. I don't go around saying I am a European-American because my great, great,great, great, great, great grandfather was from Europe . I am proud to be from America and nowhere else. And if you don't like my point of view, tough... I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG, OF THE UNITED STATESOF AMERICA , AND TO THE REPUBLIC, FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONENATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICEFOR ALL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

the stars ask....

the stars shown bright this night the one with sleepless surrender they asked me what i thought of the moon the moon i said.. hmm thats a good question i think its delightful. giving off just enough light to see from inside these shadows. the ones that i lurk behind watching as life passes by. longing to belong but yet still yearning to be different.. its a choatic mix of nothing that i can achieve. im afraid i'll stay in these shadows forever. never leaning on peace of mind or acceptance. clinging only to what i know best. lingering in darkness and creeping in the night. what a poor, poor soul replied the stars as they left after night.

i hope you dont mind emily

the HIPPIE the nerd nail painting what a boring day.. errr my only real day off until next week and i had nothing to do.. boo but i got some of the cutest pictures from my Kenzie while she was babysitting the gorgeous miss Sophia.. she truly is adorable.. true story.. Kenzie and i have decided she's a nerd like us.. sorry miss emily but its true.. o and also a hippie.. so we are all nerd/hippies.. works well i think.. :D [miss emily i hope you dont mind that i posted these if you do then let me know and i will take it off.. kk] <3