Skip to main content

parenting.. and im childless..

Parents these days irritate me.. GRRR...It seems today everyone else other than the parents are raising the kids. We leave it up to the schools, friends and entertainment (stars, t.v., music ect..).
But what are they teaching them?!?! Being homosexual is ok.. its just another way of life chosen by some people.. Abortions is ok its not like its a baby yet anyway, its just a fetus whatever that means....Or sure go ahead have sex.. its just part of life.its a good experience. (strip out every ounce of your innocence and give your whole world to someone who doesnt give a crap about you..) YEA ALL THAT is about the biggest load of crap i've ever heard!!!
Wake up!! Stop being lazy and instead of trying to buy your childs love with the most ridiculous gadgets take them out and talk with them. Spend some REAL quality time with them. Get to know tho they are and their interests. Don't point out all their wrongs but praise them for the things they do well. Don't be afraid to correct them when need be. As they get older they will appreciate all the things you prevented them from doing.. be the parent and don't expect anyone else to do your job!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...