Skip to main content

shake

Unspeakable, unthinkable. Life as we know it changes day to day. We tend to be left with fear and doubt. Even the most unshakeable faith tends to bend at the roots. What we thought was impossible has torn us apart. We linger in silence waiting for an answer. The right answer. Our hearts are vulnerable and open. How do we know our cries were heard. We were so sure!! They say there's a reason and a purpose for everything. ERRR.. i hate that answer. It feels like your taking the easy way out. It's just an easy way of saying "I don't know".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...