Skip to main content

song of songs 3:1-5

One night as I lay in bed,
i yearned deeply for my lover,
but he did not com.
So I said to myself; 'I will get up now and it's and roam the city,
searching for him in all it's streets and squares.'
But my search was in vain.
The watchmen stopped me as they made their rounds,
and I said to them,
'Have you seen im anywhere, this one I love so much?'
A little while later I found him and held him.
I didn't let him go until I had brought him to my childhood home,
into my mothers bedroom, where I had been concieved.
"Promise me, O women of Jerusalem, by the swift gazelles and the deers of the wild, not to awaken love until the time is right."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

the stars ask....

the stars shown bright this night the one with sleepless surrender they asked me what i thought of the moon the moon i said.. hmm thats a good question i think its delightful. giving off just enough light to see from inside these shadows. the ones that i lurk behind watching as life passes by. longing to belong but yet still yearning to be different.. its a choatic mix of nothing that i can achieve. im afraid i'll stay in these shadows forever. never leaning on peace of mind or acceptance. clinging only to what i know best. lingering in darkness and creeping in the night. what a poor, poor soul replied the stars as they left after night.

the stars tell a story

this is whats known as "THE HAND OF GOD" "THE CROWN OF THORNS" this image was found in the whirlpool galaxie i watched louie giglio's presentation/sermon as some would call it.. its amazing.. this one is from his indescribable dvd.. its incredible and i recommend it to anyone.. even if your not into the stars and the heavens it is just breathtaking..this is a little sneak peak.. i actually purchased this video after i saw it.. thats how WOW'D i was well enjoy