Skip to main content

blah

I look at me today.. and i see someone completely different than who i was even a year ago. i have noticed that i seclude myself. i dont mean to but for some reason i have become somewhat anti social. it kid of hurts me. i dont talk to people like i used to. i do miss some of the old me. the perky always bubbly excited about everything person.. maybe its just that i dont know many people. i like not having many friends. though i miss having tons of acquiantances.. people that i can just say hi to. i dont like people looking at me and not knowing me. people would never have me watch their kids because i dont look like a kid person.. but i love kids.. i miss working with them. i guess i just seem to miss alot of things.. i need to learn to be perky again. stop guarding myself so much. i dont even know how i became this way. i cant remember. though there is alot i struggle at remembering..

in other news... im gonna be 23 in about 5 days.. scary. i dont like that life is just going way to fast.. can anyone slow it down for me.??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...