Skip to main content

foolish little girl; by tanya amidei

this was not written by me... but by my long lost friend in New York.. she is an amazing writer and poet. she amazes me a little everyday..


He touched me without touching me at first
Dude spoke so smooth I thought for sure there was no room for deception
So after time I gave into my misperception
Eyes so blind nothing seemed like something to me; Eve eating from the forbidden tree
He could be one, two, and three
and I could be his Queen; false reality
He could never love me, yet he loved what I'd bring
His heart not available, but his body free
He loves her, not me
I hear him secretly call out her name while he uses me emotionally and physically
No wait,even better that was his heart beating her name
And yet I was the one in their sheets screaming his name
such a shame
he picked me up like a clean white towel
and used me until I started to smell like his bowels
Heartbreaking
Soul shaking
Mind racing
Body paining
yet I still craved his "love"
so I prayed, God, tell me one day he will wake up
Tell me he will love me
Foolish little girl trapped in fantasy
He loves her
He just needed something or someone to bruise while she took him through
And I just happened to believe in him all to soon


by: Tanya Amidei

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

the stars ask....

the stars shown bright this night the one with sleepless surrender they asked me what i thought of the moon the moon i said.. hmm thats a good question i think its delightful. giving off just enough light to see from inside these shadows. the ones that i lurk behind watching as life passes by. longing to belong but yet still yearning to be different.. its a choatic mix of nothing that i can achieve. im afraid i'll stay in these shadows forever. never leaning on peace of mind or acceptance. clinging only to what i know best. lingering in darkness and creeping in the night. what a poor, poor soul replied the stars as they left after night.

i hope you dont mind emily

the HIPPIE the nerd nail painting what a boring day.. errr my only real day off until next week and i had nothing to do.. boo but i got some of the cutest pictures from my Kenzie while she was babysitting the gorgeous miss Sophia.. she truly is adorable.. true story.. Kenzie and i have decided she's a nerd like us.. sorry miss emily but its true.. o and also a hippie.. so we are all nerd/hippies.. works well i think.. :D [miss emily i hope you dont mind that i posted these if you do then let me know and i will take it off.. kk] <3