Skip to main content

Ashram - Fragile , note by Tanya A.

my dear friend miss Tanya wrote this.. she always seems to write in away that touches my soul.. she is truely blessed with a gift.





Before you take the time to read this Psalm that I've written I'd like to ask you to go to this link and play the music in the background as you read this Psalm out loud. I pray that as you read this that your hearts be touched by the Holy Spirit of God. Hope, Faith, and Love ... these are the things I wish for you and yours



Like a burning lily consumed with flames I was pulverized by my iniquity

Suffocating from my decision making

Burning, burning without a ray of hope

Dying, dying without a helping hand

Starving, with the reflection of my demoralized self eating away at the tissue of my organs

My inner thighs were screaming, screaming from the abuse I insisted they endure

Aching, my most precious treasure, left aching from the torment I suffered it

Eyes filled with tears, heart cold and almost completely hardened

I was left for dead, dead at the hands of myself

Who can rescue me from the pit of Hell, I cried

Who can heal my self-inflected broken heart?

Who can restore the purity of my soul?

Who, I cried aloud with great despair

It was then that you, Great pursuer of my heart, reached down to comfort me

You cleansed me of my immorality

You poured out the oil of your mercy upon my brokenness and extended the gift of the life to me

Who is greater than you Lover of the weak and broken?

For I have tasted the lies of Hades,

I have swam in the seas of self-destructiveness,

I have eaten at the table of my own idols,

and yet I have not found one greater than you, O Lord

You are the honey that soothes the sores of the soul,

You are the lemon that refreshes the spirt of man,

You are the river of Love that covers a multitude of sin,

You are the Father of the fatherless,

You are breast milk that feeds your children,

You are the GREAT I AM, and there is none more worthy of my worship and praise than you.

Forever I shall I lift up my heart toward the heavens with appreciation toward you my King.

Shelah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

the stars ask....

the stars shown bright this night the one with sleepless surrender they asked me what i thought of the moon the moon i said.. hmm thats a good question i think its delightful. giving off just enough light to see from inside these shadows. the ones that i lurk behind watching as life passes by. longing to belong but yet still yearning to be different.. its a choatic mix of nothing that i can achieve. im afraid i'll stay in these shadows forever. never leaning on peace of mind or acceptance. clinging only to what i know best. lingering in darkness and creeping in the night. what a poor, poor soul replied the stars as they left after night.

the stars tell a story

this is whats known as "THE HAND OF GOD" "THE CROWN OF THORNS" this image was found in the whirlpool galaxie i watched louie giglio's presentation/sermon as some would call it.. its amazing.. this one is from his indescribable dvd.. its incredible and i recommend it to anyone.. even if your not into the stars and the heavens it is just breathtaking..this is a little sneak peak.. i actually purchased this video after i saw it.. thats how WOW'D i was well enjoy