Skip to main content

jumbo mumbo

as of lately i havent felt motivated to do much of anything..
i need to find a hobby.. blah.. and im seriously considering art school..
though what can i really do with it.. though i know there are alot of things i am working up to right now.. and i am excited for it.. though its not coming fast enough.. i always say patience is a virtue.. but... its just taking soooooo long!!
also sometimes people just cant take the nice hint that im not interested.. if im not answering you its because i dont want to talk to you. stop trying.. i know that some girls like to be chased but im not one of them.. just do your thing and i will do mine.. sorry pretty soon im gonna have to get mean about it.. and that wont be pretty and then you seriously wont like me.. but o well you gotta learn somehow..

i have been really distant from everyone.. and i like it.. i get tired of people.. i mean i like it and i dont.. i feel like i lost a spark that i used to have but i know more now than i used too..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...