Thursday, September 9, 2010

please help stop the chaos that rev. terry jones will cause


As I was watching the news today i heard of the Rev. Terry Jones from Dove World Outreach. I havent watched much t.v lately so I was completely disturbed when i heard of his church plans to burn the Koran on 9/11. I as a Chrisitian find this a ridiculous cry to get into the spotlight. I am concerned about the backlash that this might cause, not just to us as a country but to our men and women who are serving around the world. I have many people whom I love fighting for our country. I can't imagine what trouble this will cause for all of our military here in the U.S. and in other places. I pray that Rev. Jones will wake up and stop being selfish and using God as an excuse to cause an uproar. Rev. Jones will be accomplishing nothing other than causing pain around this world. If he wants to get involved in changing this the world there are other ways to go about it. I ask that we as people call and express our concerns. This is the number and address to the church.

5805 Northwest 37th Street
Gainesville, FL 32653
(352) 371-2487