Skip to main content

please help stop the chaos that rev. terry jones will cause


As I was watching the news today i heard of the Rev. Terry Jones from Dove World Outreach. I havent watched much t.v lately so I was completely disturbed when i heard of his church plans to burn the Koran on 9/11. I as a Chrisitian find this a ridiculous cry to get into the spotlight. I am concerned about the backlash that this might cause, not just to us as a country but to our men and women who are serving around the world. I have many people whom I love fighting for our country. I can't imagine what trouble this will cause for all of our military here in the U.S. and in other places. I pray that Rev. Jones will wake up and stop being selfish and using God as an excuse to cause an uproar. Rev. Jones will be accomplishing nothing other than causing pain around this world. If he wants to get involved in changing this the world there are other ways to go about it. I ask that we as people call and express our concerns. This is the number and address to the church.

5805 Northwest 37th Street
Gainesville, FL 32653
(352) 371-2487

Comments

  1. I 100% agree, Anastasia.

    This man does not represent Christianity! Clearly he's being manipulated by the 'other' kingdom. What's he's planning to do is asinine.

    I will be praying that he does not go through with it. With September 11th so close, I don't think that my letter would make it in time :P

    That, and what if he likes all of this attention? :(

    It's sad to see everything that's been happening lately, with so many Christian--Muslim conflicts. I'll be praying that someone stops this man before he does any more damage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pastor Judah Smith said something that I think pertains to this 'burning of the Koran' / Rev Jone's ridiculous situation:

    "The greatest darkness is not people who want nothing to do with God and completely deny him, but people who think they are serving God; when in reality they are serving themselves. How great is that darkness?"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

the stars ask....

the stars shown bright this night the one with sleepless surrender they asked me what i thought of the moon the moon i said.. hmm thats a good question i think its delightful. giving off just enough light to see from inside these shadows. the ones that i lurk behind watching as life passes by. longing to belong but yet still yearning to be different.. its a choatic mix of nothing that i can achieve. im afraid i'll stay in these shadows forever. never leaning on peace of mind or acceptance. clinging only to what i know best. lingering in darkness and creeping in the night. what a poor, poor soul replied the stars as they left after night.

i hope you dont mind emily

the HIPPIE the nerd nail painting what a boring day.. errr my only real day off until next week and i had nothing to do.. boo but i got some of the cutest pictures from my Kenzie while she was babysitting the gorgeous miss Sophia.. she truly is adorable.. true story.. Kenzie and i have decided she's a nerd like us.. sorry miss emily but its true.. o and also a hippie.. so we are all nerd/hippies.. works well i think.. :D [miss emily i hope you dont mind that i posted these if you do then let me know and i will take it off.. kk] <3