Saturday, January 1, 2011

bring it on 2011

Now that 2010 is officially over and it has been for about 3 and a half hours for me, I have been thinking about all of the things that will and can happen in 2011. I am not a believer of what a year can bring me because i know it is up to me to make those things happen. So I am going to get a job that will allow me to save as much as I can. I am going to try and replace most of my wardrobe! Move into a new place and start a new life. Of course I have to wait for the love of my life to return from Afghanistan but that will be in July!! (please don't extend this deployment, k thanks). I am gonna officialy have a halloween party because I have always wanted to throw one thats completely over the top.. come on Halloween is a time you can be whatever you want!! It's like dress up for adults! There are so many things I want to do this year.. but as of right now I will keep them a secret.. If and when they happen is when I will reveal it!! well I hope a great and prosperous New Year!!