Skip to main content

lists

i have zero inspiration to write.
Yet I'm still sitting here racking my brain. Things I can write about but it's not the right time. It may never be.
Music is always helpful but lately it's been failing me. Maybe I'm dead inside. Who really has nothing going on upstairs?? Of course no one but me. I am hoping to accomplish so much this summer.. One being to write more. Start a few projects I keep setting back. start painting and drawing again.. take a million photos of nothing at all because i have been lacking. learn some constellations.. watch every meteor shower i can since i haven't had the chance to see one this past year. have at least one unforgettable happening happen. fit into the size i want.. get my tattoo (I'm sad to say my sister is getting her removed).. i have more but those are just for me :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

the stars ask....

the stars shown bright this night the one with sleepless surrender they asked me what i thought of the moon the moon i said.. hmm thats a good question i think its delightful. giving off just enough light to see from inside these shadows. the ones that i lurk behind watching as life passes by. longing to belong but yet still yearning to be different.. its a choatic mix of nothing that i can achieve. im afraid i'll stay in these shadows forever. never leaning on peace of mind or acceptance. clinging only to what i know best. lingering in darkness and creeping in the night. what a poor, poor soul replied the stars as they left after night.

the stars tell a story

this is whats known as "THE HAND OF GOD" "THE CROWN OF THORNS" this image was found in the whirlpool galaxie i watched louie giglio's presentation/sermon as some would call it.. its amazing.. this one is from his indescribable dvd.. its incredible and i recommend it to anyone.. even if your not into the stars and the heavens it is just breathtaking..this is a little sneak peak.. i actually purchased this video after i saw it.. thats how WOW'D i was well enjoy