Skip to main content

poison

It's like a drop of poison falling from your lips.
The burning acid; I wish those words did never exist.
 I feel each lash from your tongue,
from the man that has suddenly come undone.
My weak sense of self worth gets battered even more as I watch
the slithering snake repeat "you are no longer the epitomy of my desire."
I choke on the sting as I feel my body and mind detatch.
Now watching from the outside in
I see I am only seconds away from death.
Physical death would be too easy.
Emotional death holds tight, he knocks and somehow I foolishly answer the door

                          Now I am no longer me,
                                    I am no more.
[My writing at 3 in the morning... I think I changed my writing like 3 times.. so sloppy, I promise I have better handwriting.]
 sometimes i feel like this, made to be silent even though my eyes are screeming to be heard
other times i feel like a little girl trying to hold on to whats left
always living in a dream of what once was and what never will be

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...