Skip to main content

poison

It's like a drop of poison falling from your lips.
The burning acid; I wish those words did never exist.
 I feel each lash from your tongue,
from the man that has suddenly come undone.
My weak sense of self worth gets battered even more as I watch
the slithering snake repeat "you are no longer the epitomy of my desire."
I choke on the sting as I feel my body and mind detatch.
Now watching from the outside in
I see I am only seconds away from death.
Physical death would be too easy.
Emotional death holds tight, he knocks and somehow I foolishly answer the door

                          Now I am no longer me,
                                    I am no more.
[My writing at 3 in the morning... I think I changed my writing like 3 times.. so sloppy, I promise I have better handwriting.]
 sometimes i feel like this, made to be silent even though my eyes are screeming to be heard
other times i feel like a little girl trying to hold on to whats left
always living in a dream of what once was and what never will be

Popular posts from this blog

Atole de Avena (oatmeal drink)

so in the mornings i LOVE to drink Atole.keep in mind there are different ways to make this. there is with Masa Herina which is the same stuff you use when making tamales, also you can mave atole de elote (corn. its even better than coffee and i adore coffee..
here is a recipe hope you enjoy!!
Ingredients:

•2 cups water
•1 Mexican cinnamon stick, whole (no substitute)
•1½ cups quick oats
•3 cups whole milk*
•sugar to taste
* 2% or skim milk may be substituted; however, keep in mind that this will affect the flavor and overall texture of the finished product.

Directions:

Combine water and cinnamon stick in a medium-sized saucepan and bring to a gentle boil. Allow to simmer for about 3 minutes. Lower heat to medium and add in oats, stirring frequently so that they don’t stick to the bottom of the pan. Once oats are softened and have absorbed most of the water, add in the milk and stir to combine well. Allow atole to return to a boil and then lower the heat once again so that it can begin to thick…

Love this! written by Tanya Amidei

Public Declaration; I NO longer believe in falling/being in love: As I was walking to work this morning I was convicted and reproved for ignorantly believing that I could "fall in love". Love is NOT something you fall into; this pulsing truth wouldn't silence. Now, you can imagine how I felt as the conviction in my heart arose; slightly defensive because certainly I've been defining love properly, right? So, I decided that it was my responsibility to pierce into the Word of my Father, and search to see if this concept of "falling in love" or "being in love" is something that I should indeed attach my life to. Now, it was to my surprise that this concept of emotional intoxication that motivates the lips to part and the tongue to say "I'm in love" is NOWHERE to be found! In fact, as I dug into research I found that this concept; the one I've been guilty of co-signing my name to, is nothing more than lust. Lust is built on what the …

LICHAS!! gotta try something new!!

so this is a fruit we ate in honduras.. they are so nummy.. if you ever have a chance please do try them..