Skip to main content
It's been a little crazy around here. Our family dog was deathly ill. Friday she was throwing up and had diarrhea and shaking pretty badly. First we thought it was because she ate something she wasn't supposed to, and it had been snowing so we thought she was shivering because she was cold.. As the day went on she just kept on. By the end of the night I wanted to take her to the vet. Of course we would have called for emergency but my mom said we would wait until morning. The next morning her health seemed to deteriorate greatly. The appointment was set for 11. As i was trying to get her to walk to the car she would try but end up stumbling and eventually just fall. Just to pick up her head was work. We brought her in and they couldn't find a heartbeat. They said it was around 15 bpm and it should have been around 150. She was severely dehydrated because she wouldn't drink anything. I was forcing water down her the night before with a child's medicine syringe. It turns out she has this disease called Addison's Disease, she has shown symptoms for a long time we just thought they were due to something else. She's a westie so she's allergic to so much, so most things we thought were allergies . Long story short she lived but after a night in the pet hospital and a couple close calls. She has to take pills for the rest of her life but she's still with us.

I have officially quit the " no poo " shampooing. It got my hair clean but then dried out my hair so bad it started breaking. I tried it, I didn't like it.... It's just not for me. If anyone else has a better experience please share.

 I saw The Host last night . I liked it. It is a very calm movie and there are some cheesy parts but there are a few things I really enjoyed. The combining of the human and alien. Being able to hear from bother perspectives. And the love stories were quite interesting. Two men in love with the same body inhabited by two different ppl which each of them love one.... Weird i know..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

the stars ask....

the stars shown bright this night the one with sleepless surrender they asked me what i thought of the moon the moon i said.. hmm thats a good question i think its delightful. giving off just enough light to see from inside these shadows. the ones that i lurk behind watching as life passes by. longing to belong but yet still yearning to be different.. its a choatic mix of nothing that i can achieve. im afraid i'll stay in these shadows forever. never leaning on peace of mind or acceptance. clinging only to what i know best. lingering in darkness and creeping in the night. what a poor, poor soul replied the stars as they left after night.

Casita Mujeres.

I havent written much on my trip to Honduras and I'm not exactly sure why. Here is my first attempt. The one outreach that sticks out in my mind and I'm sure everyone else's was when we went to CASITA MUJERES. It was a "home" for young girls from the ages of maybe 6-18. On this day Pastor Chace asked me if I would give my testimony. Now in my head I'm thinking "are you serious" but I of course say yes. This is my first time ever to give the story of what made me who I am today. That whole day I was so nervous, anyone who knows me also knows that I'm not one to really get nervous about anything. Just the thought of exposing who I am to a whole crowd of people including those from church and my siblings, it just made me feel vulnerable. Our bus is driving on down the road to our destination when we notice a traffic jam. Great it's already hot and sweaty and now there is no movement for the air to circulate through the bus. I guess it was exactl