Skip to main content
It's been a little crazy around here. Our family dog was deathly ill. Friday she was throwing up and had diarrhea and shaking pretty badly. First we thought it was because she ate something she wasn't supposed to, and it had been snowing so we thought she was shivering because she was cold.. As the day went on she just kept on. By the end of the night I wanted to take her to the vet. Of course we would have called for emergency but my mom said we would wait until morning. The next morning her health seemed to deteriorate greatly. The appointment was set for 11. As i was trying to get her to walk to the car she would try but end up stumbling and eventually just fall. Just to pick up her head was work. We brought her in and they couldn't find a heartbeat. They said it was around 15 bpm and it should have been around 150. She was severely dehydrated because she wouldn't drink anything. I was forcing water down her the night before with a child's medicine syringe. It turns out she has this disease called Addison's Disease, she has shown symptoms for a long time we just thought they were due to something else. She's a westie so she's allergic to so much, so most things we thought were allergies . Long story short she lived but after a night in the pet hospital and a couple close calls. She has to take pills for the rest of her life but she's still with us.

I have officially quit the " no poo " shampooing. It got my hair clean but then dried out my hair so bad it started breaking. I tried it, I didn't like it.... It's just not for me. If anyone else has a better experience please share.

 I saw The Host last night . I liked it. It is a very calm movie and there are some cheesy parts but there are a few things I really enjoyed. The combining of the human and alien. Being able to hear from bother perspectives. And the love stories were quite interesting. Two men in love with the same body inhabited by two different ppl which each of them love one.... Weird i know..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...