Skip to main content

no words

In todays news, the infamous Adam Moss committed suicide on Wednesday.
I can't say that I'm deeply saddened by the news being the fact that he took lives in one of the most vicious ways possible. I remember the day that it was chaotic outside. you heard sirens and ambulances. Everyone was outside. I was told that the Saldana kids were dead. It wasn't until later that I found out how they had died.
Moss had been dating Leticia (the children's mother) so he had lived in their house. I don't know why he did what he did and frankly I don't think I want to know because no answer would suffice. I will never understand why any person can take a hammer and bludgeon a child to death .. let alone 5. On top of that slit their mothers throat and kill his boss. And still have time to write a note saying the family is on vacation so they wouldn't be found right away.
I remember the little caskets at their funeral. They had to be closed because of the damage this man did. I Believe I Can Fly on repeat. Over 300 people came to their funeral here in Sioux City and who knows how many in California where the family was laid to rest. Still to this day I hear about them. I still here Zack calling me grandma just to be funny. I miss my little friends. The life that was taken away from them. I know they will never be forgotten. Not as long as I breathe. I say this is part of the closing. Though I wish pain on no one so I hope that Moss' family stay strong.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

the stars ask....

the stars shown bright this night the one with sleepless surrender they asked me what i thought of the moon the moon i said.. hmm thats a good question i think its delightful. giving off just enough light to see from inside these shadows. the ones that i lurk behind watching as life passes by. longing to belong but yet still yearning to be different.. its a choatic mix of nothing that i can achieve. im afraid i'll stay in these shadows forever. never leaning on peace of mind or acceptance. clinging only to what i know best. lingering in darkness and creeping in the night. what a poor, poor soul replied the stars as they left after night.

i hope you dont mind emily

the HIPPIE the nerd nail painting what a boring day.. errr my only real day off until next week and i had nothing to do.. boo but i got some of the cutest pictures from my Kenzie while she was babysitting the gorgeous miss Sophia.. she truly is adorable.. true story.. Kenzie and i have decided she's a nerd like us.. sorry miss emily but its true.. o and also a hippie.. so we are all nerd/hippies.. works well i think.. :D [miss emily i hope you dont mind that i posted these if you do then let me know and i will take it off.. kk] <3