Skip to main content

baby Walter

This probably one of the saddest stories I have read in a long time. I feel for this family and what they are going through. the loss of anyone especially a child is brutal. But I appreciate them showing that at just 14 weeks a baby is a baby. They have a body, blood running through veins at just 3 weeks you can see the eyes and spinal chord. that's 3 whole weeks. most women don't know they are pregnant for at least a couple months. A heartbeat. I can never truly understand why anyone would choose to take their child's life. I know some will argue rape but in reality are less then 1%. take that from more than 1 million abortions performed every year. How much longer will we say life is not valuable? No one wants to hear about what really happens to these beautiful children. There are countless pictures that clearly show these babies in agony. Whether its from being ripped apart or from being stabbed in the head and collapsing the skull. Why is it that its ok for a mother to kill her own baby but if someone kills a pregnant woman its a double homicide? Who are we to play God and take away someone's right to live. I know I have talked about this a few other times but I cant help but be passionate. These children could be the ones to save the world and we just write them off and the world turns their back on them.
We glorify Planned Parenthood and accept it as a form of birth control. Margaret Sanger who is PP's founder once said "The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members is to kill it." If that doesn't say anything about a person I don't know what does. There are so many families who want babies but can't have their own. Please don't be selfish and give a child a fighting chance. I understand things happen but don't let a child pay for what has happened to you or what you did.
 Read the story of baby Walter

Popular posts from this blog

Atole de Avena (oatmeal drink)

so in the mornings i LOVE to drink Atole.keep in mind there are different ways to make this. there is with Masa Herina which is the same stuff you use when making tamales, also you can mave atole de elote (corn. its even better than coffee and i adore coffee..
here is a recipe hope you enjoy!!
Ingredients:

•2 cups water
•1 Mexican cinnamon stick, whole (no substitute)
•1½ cups quick oats
•3 cups whole milk*
•sugar to taste
* 2% or skim milk may be substituted; however, keep in mind that this will affect the flavor and overall texture of the finished product.

Directions:

Combine water and cinnamon stick in a medium-sized saucepan and bring to a gentle boil. Allow to simmer for about 3 minutes. Lower heat to medium and add in oats, stirring frequently so that they don’t stick to the bottom of the pan. Once oats are softened and have absorbed most of the water, add in the milk and stir to combine well. Allow atole to return to a boil and then lower the heat once again so that it can begin to thick…

Love this! written by Tanya Amidei

Public Declaration; I NO longer believe in falling/being in love: As I was walking to work this morning I was convicted and reproved for ignorantly believing that I could "fall in love". Love is NOT something you fall into; this pulsing truth wouldn't silence. Now, you can imagine how I felt as the conviction in my heart arose; slightly defensive because certainly I've been defining love properly, right? So, I decided that it was my responsibility to pierce into the Word of my Father, and search to see if this concept of "falling in love" or "being in love" is something that I should indeed attach my life to. Now, it was to my surprise that this concept of emotional intoxication that motivates the lips to part and the tongue to say "I'm in love" is NOWHERE to be found! In fact, as I dug into research I found that this concept; the one I've been guilty of co-signing my name to, is nothing more than lust. Lust is built on what the …

LICHAS!! gotta try something new!!

so this is a fruit we ate in honduras.. they are so nummy.. if you ever have a chance please do try them..