Skip to main content

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit
I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH!! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen.
There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when was the last time someone told you, "Wow!, your soul is beautiful" or "My! you have a loving heart?"
The things we have grown up believing (and I still believe they are important) most often tend to be overlooked. It is just so frusterating. So I will continue to try and convince myself that while appearance matters, it's definately NOT as important as your inner beauty. Which I know is completely true. Have you ever met a beautiful person with an ugly interior? Let's just say they are not beautiful after they open their mouths.

Comments

  1. I like this. and alot of other things I found on your blog Ana! I'm glad i found this! =) Thanks! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe thanks Faith I'm glad you like it.. :) thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

the stars ask....

the stars shown bright this night the one with sleepless surrender they asked me what i thought of the moon the moon i said.. hmm thats a good question i think its delightful. giving off just enough light to see from inside these shadows. the ones that i lurk behind watching as life passes by. longing to belong but yet still yearning to be different.. its a choatic mix of nothing that i can achieve. im afraid i'll stay in these shadows forever. never leaning on peace of mind or acceptance. clinging only to what i know best. lingering in darkness and creeping in the night. what a poor, poor soul replied the stars as they left after night.

the stars tell a story

this is whats known as "THE HAND OF GOD" "THE CROWN OF THORNS" this image was found in the whirlpool galaxie i watched louie giglio's presentation/sermon as some would call it.. its amazing.. this one is from his indescribable dvd.. its incredible and i recommend it to anyone.. even if your not into the stars and the heavens it is just breathtaking..this is a little sneak peak.. i actually purchased this video after i saw it.. thats how WOW'D i was well enjoy